Do I have to submit official transcripts to apply?

You may submit unofficial transcripts (translated to English, if necessary, and uploaded as PDFs) with the application.  If you only have official transcripts, you can upload them as PDFs with your application.

If admitted, you will be required to provide official transcripts of all previous academic work to verify the information provided in your uploaded application documents. (Note: Official documents must be translated to English, if applicable, via WES or Educational Perspectives). Offers of admission and matriculation into the program are not binding until academic records are verified. If there are discrepancies between the self-reported academic work and official records, your offer of admission may be withdrawn or you may be removed from the program. Details regarding the process for submitting official transcripts will be sent to admitted students.