Do I have to submit official transcripts?

No, you do not need to submit official transcripts in order to apply; unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Note that all transcripts must be translated to English.

Every for-credit course that you have taken needs to be represented on a transcript that includes all of the following: course name, credits received, and grade. If you submit a transcript that includes transfer credits without the listed grades earned, such as T for Transfer, you will also need to submit the transcript from the original institution that contains the actual grades received.

If you have an international transcript, we strongly recommend using a NACES service (e.g., Certifile, WES) to submit your transcripts as this will greatly assist the admissions team with the evaluation of your documents.

If admitted, you will be required to provide official transcripts of all previous academic work to verify the information provided in your uploaded application documents. Official documents must be translated to English, if applicable. Offers of admission and matriculation into the program are not binding until academic records are verified. If there are discrepancies between the self-reported academic work and official records, your offer of admission may be withdrawn or you may be removed from the program. Details regarding the process for submitting official transcripts will be sent to admitted students.