Where and when should I send my official transcripts?

If you receive an offer of admission, you must submit your official transcripts before matriculation. We must receive an official, final transcript from each institution where you earned course credit. If your graduation date is not included on your transcript, you will also need to submit a graduation verification certificate. If you are admitted, we will contact you with instructions on how to submit your official transcripts.

Official documents must be translated to English, if applicable. Offers of admission and matriculation into the program are not binding until academic records are verified. If there are discrepancies between the self-reported academic work and official records, your offer of admission may be withdrawn or you may be removed from the program.