If I do not complete an Online Graduate Certificate, can I apply to the Dual Degree program?

Yes. However, please review all Dual Degree policies for degree completion and double counting courses on the Dual Degree webpage. At least six course units must be taken towards your dual degree. Only four course units from your prior Penn Engineering graduate programs (degree or certificate) may transfer in.