Can I apply to the Dual Degree program if I graduated from my Penn Engineering program over 5 years ago?

To determine eligibility, work backward from the semester that you would like to start the Dual Degree. The date of your graduation must be five years (or fewer) from that semester. Students who have graduated over 5 years from the semester they planned to begin the Dual Degree are ineligible to apply. This is because Penn Engineering CUs expire after 5 years and can no longer be transferred into the Dual Degree. In order to participate in the Dual Degree program, students must have 4 transferrable CUs that count towards their dual degree (see sample plan above). If you are a student without transferable CUs or only have expired CUs, we would like to encourage you to apply directly to one of our degree programs